Ever wanted to eat like a panda for a night? Well with certain types of bamboo, you can! This recipe from Green Earth Bamboo will show you a great recipe! Enjoy!
credit to: http://blog.greenearthbamboo.com/
Orange And Bamboo Salad With Fennel Dressing Recipe
Rising temperatures call for cooler dishes. Treat yourself to this unique salad featuring refreshing Clementine oranges and tasty bamboo shoots.
Ingredients for your salad:
- 1 romaine lettuce heart, chopped
- 2 Clementine oranges, peeled and divided into sections
- 7 oz. bamboo shoots, drained
- ¼ c. fennel bulbs, chopped
- 2 tbsp. onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- ¼ c. olive oil
Here’s how to make your salad:
- Place the first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. If the Clementine sections are too large, cut the sections in half.
- To make the dressing, blend the fennel, onion and garlic in a food processor until smooth.
Combine the salt & vinegar with the fennel mix. Then, stream the olive oil in slowly while blending until the mixture is emulsified.
- Gently toss the salad in the fennel dressing.